CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged by Angie

TV shows I love to watch:
1. ER
2. Survivor
3. Boston Legal
4. Diners, Drive-ins and Dives

Places I Love to Shop:
1. Target
2. Walmart
3. Aeropostle (obviously not for me, I couldn't even fit my leg in the clothes there...but my girls like it)
4. Online
5. Kohls

Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. I went back to work after being off for almost 3 weeks!
2. Went to Apollo Burger for dinner (YUM!!!)
3. Went to look for Halloween costumes (unsuccessfully, I might ad)

Things I Look Forward To:
1. The weekend.
2. Seeing my Mom again.
3. WICKED!!!
4. CHRISTMAS!!!! Only 64 more days! Whoo hoo!!!!

Things I Love About Fall:
1. Changing leaves
2. Warm (not HOT) days and cool evenings.
3. Sleeping with my windows open.
4. Fall colors.
5. Football (Go Vikings!)
6. Baseball playoffs and the World Series.

Things On My Wish List:.
1. To pay off my debts
2. Go to Yellowstone with the kids and my Mom.
3. Go on another cruise.
4. Lose weight
5. See my Daddy just one more time....

Okay, so I tag the following people:
1. Monica
2. Sarah
3. Allison

2 comments:

Monica said...

I got the tag! Yeah! So we are listening to you blog for the music.. and what song comes on but Eva Cassidy... oh I sat here and cried like a baby!

Angie said...

Thanks for doing the tag. I think they are fun. I'ts nice to know a little more about each other. You like a lot of the same shows. I however, haven't heard of the last one. What is it about?